Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So we were told to choose three of our most successful sketches and post them on our blogs. These are the three that I think are the best so far...

This sketch, like all of the others, was done in graphite. I drew it at home looking at a picture from the Internet. It probably took about 20 minutes.
This sketch I also drew from a picture on the Internet. It took about 15 minutes.

This sketch took no time at all but I think it turned out pretty well. I think I just free handed it.

We also were told to look through 2 of our classmates' sketchbooks and pick our favorite sketches...

This one, done by Anuj, really struck me. His shading techniques make the leaf look weathered and it has a thickness to it. It's really well done.
This one was done by my fellow Anna. I like the way she varied her line thickness and shading to show the great texture of the twig. 

No comments:

Post a Comment